Werkstudent – Laser Scanner Accuracy Development M/F/D
- Online seit 14.09.2021
Explore an exciting opportunity to work with a global 3D visionary leader!
Our FARO University Internship / Werkstudent Program is designed to equip students with the tools needed to succeed in the 3D world. You will be part of a cohort of students and work on meaningful projects that will add to your professional portfolio and skills. Internships can often lead to professional roles after graduation.
Our interns use their education and newly gained skills on real projects and are embedded in our teams, working side by side with FARO professionals.
As a Werkstudent in Laser Scanner Accuracy Development, you will contribute to the investigation and improvement of the accuracy of our FARO Focus laser scanners. You will become a member of the R&D team, testing new technologies and system improvements to further push the accuracy limits of our fascinating 3D measurement devices.
While working on a hardware system, programming skills are a key factor to success. You will acquire fundamental knowledge of 3D scanning technology, cooperating with an interdisciplinary team of experts.
During your time with FARO, you will GAIN KNOWLEDGE – Become familiar with core processes and develop a working knowledge of industry terminology. You will BUILD RELATIONSHIPS – Experience the business rhythm of the organization through participation in department meetings and observation of team role models. You will PRODUCE RESULTS – Complete projects and assignments as given. This is a part-time position.
- Pursuing a Master's degree in technical studies or natural sciences (Physics, Geoinformatics, …)
- Grades well above average
- (Re-) Location in or to Stuttgart area - needed for hardware testing
- Very good programming skills, with experience e.g. in C++, Python, Matlab
- Hands-on experience with complex technical systems
- Fundamental knowledge in the fields of: Optics, Lasers, Optoelectronics, Data processing
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and eager to learn
- Organized and diligent, even when multi-tasking
The FARO internship program should be open-minded and curious about the world, seeking a potential career opportunity at a global company, and anxious to contribute to a challenging and diverse environment.
At FARO, we are committed to encouraging different perspectives and ideas that foster innovation. We believe that we are strongest with a diverse team of employees. We want every FARO employee to feel our commitment to showing respect for all and encouraging open collaboration and communication.
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Zeitraum der Beschäftigung
- Nach Vereinbarung
- Faro Europe GmbH
- FARO Technologies
- Lingwiesenstr. 11/2 70825 Korntal-Münchingen Deutschland
- 70825 Korntal-Münchingen Deutschland, Deutschland
- Elizabeth Kilgore