Werkstudent – 3D Scanning Apps (m/f/d)
- Online seit 14.09.2021
Explore an exciting opportunity to work with a global 3D visionary leader!
Our FARO University Werkstudent / Internship Program is designed to equip students with the tools needed to succeed in the 3D world. You will be part of a cohort of students and work on meaningful projects that will add to your professional portfolio and skills. Internships can often lead to professional roles after graduation.
Our interns use their education and newly gained skills on real projects and are embedded in our teams, working side by side with FARO professionals.
As a 3D Scanning App Intern, you will be designing, developing and maintaining 3D scanning apps for mobile devices that are used alongside the FARO Focus and FARO Freestyle product lines. You will be making use of modern development tools and sensor technologies in mobile devices such as the iPhone 12 to generate stunning data quality and a user-friendly interface. In this role, you will be a member of an interdisciplinary development team, contributing to the design, implementation, testing and deployment phases. You will have opportunities to cooperate with colleagues from different departments across the organization, e.g. to gain insights from our product management team.
In this internship, you will GAIN KNOWLEDGE – Become familiar with core processes and develop working knowledge of industry terminology. You will BUILD RELATIONSHIPS – Experience the business rhythm of the organization through participation in department meetings and observation of team role models. You will PRODUCE RESULTS – Complete projects and assignments as given. This is a part time position.
- Pursuing a degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or related discipline
- Grades well above average
- Excellent programming skills in Swift or C#
- Hands-on experience with either SceneKit or Unity
- Ability to identify and solve complex technical problems
- Ability to start work in March 2021
- Ability to work in Stuttgart R&D center
- Hands-on experience with ARKit
- Practical experience with development targeting resource-constrained systems, such as embedded or mobile devices
- Knowledge and practical experience in SLAM or image processing
- An open and cooperative mindset, curiosity and self-motivation
- Goal-oriented and eager to learn
- Organized and diligent, even when multi-tasking
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Zeitraum der Beschäftigung
- Nach Vereinbarung
- FARO Technologies
- FARO Technologies
- FARO Europe GmbH | Lingwiesenstraße 11/2 | D-70825 Korntal-Münchingen
- 70173 Stuttgart, Deutschland
- Werkstudent – 3D Scanning Apps (m/f/d) Elizabeth Kilgore