Software Engineer - Backend, Frontend, Video (m/f)
|Online seit|| |
14.01.2020 - 13:39
You are a aiming for a career as software engineer and search for a place to tinker with latest web technology on products with direct user impact? We are searching you to help us develop the video platform plyd.io.
About the job
There are multiple tasks open like improving our React based video editor frontend for plyd.io, working on ffmpeg based video conversion pipelines, make our open source project Gotron build on multiple platforms or improve our Golang based backend services. We will give our best to find a task matching your skills and interest.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science or any other Enginnering study course
- Desire to learn how to build, design and maintain large distributed software systems
- A passion for team sport is a nice plus
Apply when one of the following points match your qualification..
- Good knowledge in Golang or in one other system programing language like (C, C++, Java or Rust)
- Experience in web based frontend technologys like Typescript, React, Angular or Vue.js
- Hands on experience with Docker and Kubernetes
Nice to have
- Contributions to Open Source projects
When you apply make sure to give us as much insides in to your university or privately created projects as possible. Excellent grades are a door opener but you can reallly convince us with hands on experience.
Firmen- und Kontaktdaten
Benchkram Software GmbH
Herr Matthias Nösner
+49 172 2334207
|Zeitraum der Beschäftigung|| |
unbefristet, ab Montag, 3. Februar 2020