Internship (m/f) within Engineering: ISS Columbus Payload Projects
|Online seit|| |
01.12.2017 - 10:56
Are you looking for an internship? Would you like to discover the work of a Project Engineer? Then apply now! We look forward to you joining us at the Operations Support & ACLS Department for a full-time internship (35 hours/week, flexi-time) to Support on operations of life science experiment facilities aboard ISS/Columbus.
- Location: Friedrichshafen
- Start: March 2018
- Duration: 6 months
The department works as prime contractor and develops zero-gravity research facilities for the International Space Station (ISS).These research facilities are either experiment for larger facilities like for example the BIOLAB facility, EMCS facility, Fluid Science Lab (FSL) or the Micro Gravity Science Glovebox (MSG) or self-standing experiments mounted externally on the ISS like the Atomic Clock Ensemble in Space (ACES). Experimental facilities go through the full product development cycle within the department - from concept definition to delivery of fully qualified flight hardware.
- engineering support in payload operation teams
- support of integration activities during MAIT(Manufacturing/Assembly/Integration/Test) Phase
- support of payload test team during flight model test and qualification campaign
Does this job description fit your objectives and profile? Take the next step in your career and come and join us!
How to apply:
- Online via www.jobs.airbus.com
- Reference number 10387252
Please provide the following documents: cover letter, C.V., relevant certificates, current certificate of enrolment, excerpt from your study regulations/guidelines if it is a compulsory internship)
You can direct your cover letter to: Mrs. Seeger
Should you have general questions regarding this position you can write an E-Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
- Enrolled student within Aerospace/General Engineering, Physics or similar field of study
- Interest in Lab Work is a must: Measurement, testing, experimental hardware Integration
- Sound knowledge in Microsoft Office for project documentation needed
- Programming: Basics in Lab View, C/C++
- English: fluent
You are a good team player, have excellent communication skills, and are able to work independently.
Art der Beschäftigung
Firmen- und Kontaktdaten
Frau Airbus Recruitment
+49 40743 70
|Zeitraum der Beschäftigung|| |