Internship (m/f) Engineering: Project Support - Anthropogenic Carbon Dioxide
|Online seit|| |
01.12.2017 - 10:56
Are you looking for an internship? Would you like to discover the work of an Engineer? Then apply now! We look forward to you joining us as an intern (m/f) (35 hours/week, flexi-time).
- Location: Friedrichshafen
- Start: April 2018
- Duration: 6 months
Support of the Copernicus Expansion Mission Study on Anthropogenic Carbon Dioxide in the Advanced Projects Team
- Distinct tasks in evaluation of mission performance
- Setup / Maintenance of performance budgets
- Support of system engineering activities (e.g. maintenance of system budgets, definition of interfaces)
- Support of study management in project organization (e.g. meeting/ review preparation)
Does this job description fit your objectives and profile? Take the next step in your career and come and join us!
How to apply:
- Online via www.jobs.airbus.com
- Reference number 10383601
Please provide the following documents: cover letter, C.V., relevant certificates, current certificate of enrolment, excerpt from your study regulations/guidelines if it is a compulsory internship)
You can direct your cover letter to: Mrs. Seeger
Should you have general questions regarding this position you can write an E-Mail to: email@example.com
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
- Enrolled student within Aerospace Engineering, Engineering or similar field of study
- MS Office incl. Project & Visio, Matlab (preferable), Zemax Optical Studio(preferable)
- English: fluent
You are a good team player, have excellent communication skills, and are able to work independently.
Art der Beschäftigung
Firmen- und Kontaktdaten
Frau Airbus Recruitment
+49 40743 70
|Zeitraum der Beschäftigung|| |