Intern (m/f) Business Development
|Online seit|| |
21.05.2019 - 09:00
Shape the digital future with us!
Intern (m/f) Business Development in Stuttgart.
- Strategic development of new business models for DEKRA Digital. This includes the conceptualization of new business ideas, piloting, and market roll-out
- Support us with defining marketing strategies and creating different marketing campaigns for the services we offer
- Screening and evaluation of potential startup partners for DEKRA
- Market research and analysis
- You are interested in new technologies, innovation and digitalization
- You are a team player and have a positive mindset
- You are entrepreneurial thinking and can think outside the box
- You are well organized, trustworthy and can work independently
- You have good Microsoft Office skills You speak
- English fluently (German is desirable)
DEKRA has been a reliable partner for over 90 years and ensures safety on the road, at work and at home. As one of the world’s leading expert organizations, the company employs more than 45,000 people in 60 countries. With qualified and independent services such as vehicle and industrial inspections, certifications and consulting, every single employee works on our vision to become a Global Partner for a safe world with expertise, responsibility and passion on a daily basis.
Safety meets knowledge and passion – that is why you can also rely on us as an employer and we provide safety in your life. In addition to an attractive salary, comprehensive social benefits and a company pension, we also provide you with the opportunity to work independently and take on responsibility from an early stage. We stand for many and varied career options and invest in your further development.
In case of further questions please mention the Job ID DE50187682-03 and contact:
Frau Hannah-Lena Arnet +49 711 7861-2868
DEKRA Digital GmbH
Firmen- und Kontaktdaten
DEKRA Digital GmbH
Frau Hannah-Lena Arnet
+49 711 7861-2868
Art der Beschäftigung
|Zeitraum der Beschäftigung|| |
zum nächstmöglichen Zeitpunkt