INTERNSHIP/WORKING STUDENT - FUNCTIONAL SAFETY (M/F/D)
- Online seit 06.04.2021
We are looking for a creative engineering student interested in diving deep into the world of safety development. You will get the chance to experience the processes and techniques needed to develop world-leading safety products first hand. This will not be a gig where you are standing on the sidelines, we will throw you directly into the cold water and help you get your hands dirty while providing you with coaching from our experienced engineering team.
Your tasks will include the design and implementation of new safety functions, documentation of safety procedures as well as the simulation of new circuits.
- Master Student in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mechatronics or similar
Interest in the specific functionality of electronic components
Interest in learning the principles of functional safety
Interest in thinking about details
- Knowledge of FMEA, FMEDA and reliability calculations
- Experience with reading and understanding norms and regulations
Experience with the application of functional safety functions like STO, SBS, SLS etc.
- Art der Beschäftigung
- Zeitraum der Beschäftigung
- Nach Vereinbarung
- Daimler straße 26
- 71101 Schönaich, Deutschland
- Frau International Recruiter Liubov Schumann