Pathways Operations Manager 2020
|Online seit|| |
21.11.2019 - 13:21
Amazon is seeking high potential graduates to join the Pathways Program and become Amazon's next generation of leaders.
Opportunities available in
- Czech Republic
- Italy, Spain
- and the United Kingdom
Please specify your location preferences when applying but note that your location preference will be subject to availability. Note: Candidates must speak the language of the country to which they apply at a minimum B2 level.
ABOUT THE PATHWAYS LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
The Pathways Leadership Program is a five year program designed to fast-track your leadership capabilities and career within Customer Fulfillment. For over 10 years, the Amazon Pathways program has attracted innovative, talented individuals who are now highly influential senior leaders across Amazon's global network.
- As a Pathways, you will begin as a frontline Area Manager in one of our Fulfillment Centres in Europe. Right away, you will lead a team of 50-100 people and take on progressive assignments specifically designed to test your analytical skills and leadership potential. You will be involved in continuous improvement projects in order to increase efficiency and productivity in your assigned area of responsibility.
- After 12-18 months, you will progress into the more strategic role of Operations Manager, with the opportunity to work in a different FC or country and face new challenges.
- After a further 12-18 months you will graduate from the Pathways Program as a Senior Operations Manager where you will report directly to the General Manager and have responsibility for inbound or outbound operations at your site.
- To support your leadership development, you will receive mentoring and have regular meetings with the General Manager. There are also annual meetings with all other Pathways candidates where together you can discuss your projects, challenges and success stories throughout the program.
- You are currently enrolled in, or you are a recent graduate of, an MBA, PhD or MSc tertiary-level course in logistics, science, engineering or a similar field.
- If an MBA/MSc graduate, you have gained professional experience in busy operational logistics, supply chain, manufacturing or transportation environments.
- Demonstrable decision-making skills, enabling you to use sound reasoning as and when required; you can consult others in achieving consensus.
- Solid analytical skills, a sound business judgment and strong oral and written communication.
- You are flexible to relocate for the position.
- You are willing to work in non-traditional shift pattern which may include nights and weekends.
- You are fluent in English and the local language of your requested location.
- You have gained previous experience in setting, monitoring and improving KPIs, as well as similar metrics.
- Successful track record in supporting customers, both internally and externally.
- Knowledge of lean, six sigma and kaizen techniques and methodologies would be advantageous.
Please apply via the link provided in the job offer.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Amazon takes your personal data protection seriously and respects EU and local data protection laws. Unless you express otherwise, by submitting your CV you authorize the hiring Amazon company to store your personal data in the electronic database maintained by Amazon Corporate LLC. in the USA or one of its affiliates for the purpose of assessing your suitability for this and future job vacancies and to pursue your recruiting process.
If at any time you want your personal data to be deleted, you simply need to notify the hiring Amazon company. Amazon will not share your personal data with any third party without your prior consent. As part of your interview process with Amazon you may be asked to authorize the hiring Amazon company to separately verify your application data and personal background through a third party service provider.
Firmen- und Kontaktdaten
Amazon Fulfillment Germany GmbH
- various locations throughout EuropeDeutschland
|Zeitraum der Beschäftigung|| |