DENSO IGNITE European Graduate Programme
|Online seit|| |
13.04.2018 - 16:46
- Have you recently completed an Engineering or Business Degree or are you about to do so?
- Are you a strong communicator and team-worker?
- Are you looking for an exciting new challenge to kick off your professional career?
The DENSO IGNITE programme takes you on a two-year ride around one of the world’s largest automotive suppliers. Rotating through a series of challenging assignments, you’ll see first-hand, how we’re pushing past the boundaries of what’s possible to provide car manufacturers with tomorrow’s technology. You’ll also enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to spend three months working in our headquarters in Japan. By the end of the program, you’ll have gained the broad exposure, skills and experience you need to become one of our professional engineers – and you’ll be ready to play a crucial role in shaping the future of mobility at DENSO.
Roles are available across Germany, Sweden and the UK.
Opportunities available within:
- Powertrain Systems Engineering
- Systems Engineering
- Ceramic Component Engineering
- Ignition Component Engineering
- Basic Software Development Engineering
- Research Engineering
- Technology Trend Research
- Marketing Research and Business Development
Application Deadline : 29th April 2018
- Qualified with, or on course for, at least a 2.1 at or equivalent in relevant discipline at undergraduate level
- Fluent in English
- Eligible to work in the UK and EU
Please see individual programme descriptions for role-specific requirements.
Art der Beschäftigung
Firmen- und Kontaktdaten
|Name des Unternehmens|| |
Frau Trinity Mayes
Freisinger Straße 21
+44 207 0249441
|Zeitraum der Beschäftigung|| |
unbefristet, ab Montag, 1. Oktober 2018